This board is OPEN for free registration, but still under construction.

You will be sent an email to activate your account once you register - please check your spam folders - the email will be from: admin[at]gluttonyfiction[dot]com

Once you register, agree to the board rules to see the whole board. Crafts listed here are Cricut, Crochet, Knitting, Sewing, and more.

If you have any issues signing up, please contact me.

New addition: Added 12/05/2024: King Cole's Woodland Wonders CAL 2024 - Starts June 07, 2024.

Board Rules

All Board Rules Here. Please reply "Read and Agreed" to view the entire board.
Mrs Moo
Site Admin

Board Rules

Post by Mrs Moo »

As with most places and spaces on the Web, there are a few strict rules that apply here.

You must read all these rules and reply with: “Read and Agree” to gain access to the rest of the forum.

These rules are subject to change at any time and are here to ensure that we remain safe whilst online.

I know it seems like a lot, but most are common sense. If you feel anything needs clarifying or adding, please feel free to contact me.

The below rules apply board-wide:
  • Be kind – there is no need to be rude or unkind. Think before you post or reply. While there is no specific age restriction on this board, I do ask that anyone under the age of 18 please ask your parents before you join this community or consider if this community is for you. There is a section for adult makes and whilst warnings and every effort will be made to keep this section moderated, I cannot guarantee that young eyes will not see these things they shouldn't. There will be warnings, so please be mindful of those.
  • No hate/discrimination – There is no need for hate or discrimination of any kind.
  • LGBTIQA+, Neurodivergent (ND), Gender Identity, Pronoun friendly – Please be respectful for how others identify. This is not a hard concept. If you are unsure about anything related to these topics, please contact Admin.
  • In regard to the above, there will be NO use of puzzle pieces or “Light it up Blue” in regard to Autism. I’m happy for the infinity symbol and the colours Red or Yellow (Yellow Ladybugs is an Australian organisation that represents Autistic girls/Women/Gender diverse people), Gold, and Rainbow to represent Autism or Neurodiversity. Also please be respectful of identity-first language. Whilst ND people are welcome to choose how they identify themselves, be mindful of how others identify themselves. Please see these links for more information: Neuroclastic: It’s April, So It’s Time To Argue About Autism Speaks - https://neuroclastic.com/autism-speaks-just-no/
    10 Things Autistic People Wished You Knew about April & “Autism Awareness Month” - https://neuroclastic.com/10-things-auti ... ess-month/
  • Please DO NOT use the Private Messaging System without user permission. This is open so members can communicate with each other off the main board, but if members abuse this system I will either ban you or remove the privileges to use the system. You may not be able to see any stored messages, so please use this system with respect.
  • No Screenshots – I ask that you do not take any screenshots and respect the privacy of the members and users of this board. Because this is not something I can strictly moderate, I ask that members please inform me immediately if you are aware this is happening, and I will ban the user. However, I also ask that you be wise with what you post here. This is the internet and footprints are always left behind. Do not post something here if you do not want others to see that information. Be mindful of internet safety and the protection of your private data.
  • Privacy – Because we can be anonymous here, please do not share or give out any personal details of yourself here. I have no way to protect sensitive data, this includes, but is not limited to email addresses, personal addresses, phone numbers, date of birth, real names and locations.
  • Political conversation – There’s no need to enter political debates on a craft page. Please do not enter political debates, even if you disagree with a make. There are other pages where you can discuss this. If a make is offensive in nature, you will be asked to remove/delete, or the post may be deleted without explanation. Think before you post.
  • No brand bashing or brand/purchase complaints here – We all have brands we love, like and hate – however, please do not brand bash here (complaints, general conversations about disappointment or frustrations with a brand). If you have a complaint about a brand or a purchase, please raise that directly with the retailer/brand company. This board has zero connections/affiliations with brands, so we cannot help you.
  • No buying/swapping/gifting/de-stashing here.
  • Advertising/Business/Self-Gain – Please DO NOT use this community for self-gain or to advertise your products for sale in general groups/threads. Do NOT Private Message anyone unsolicited to promote or advertise your business/products.
  • Graphics/Images – Whilst you can post pictures and images of your makes, I ask that you protect your images with watermarking if you can. I have no control over others who may copy your pictures or screenshot them, so protect your images where possible. Also, please do not post pictures of other people/children, especially without their consent. Use filters/stickers to cover faces to protect identity, location, etc.
  • Patterns/SVGs/Copyright/Crediting Artists – Please respect Copyright. Do not file share or link to copyrighted material either on the board or via private messaging. Do not post patterns or SVGs in full here, even if they are free. You may link to where you made a legitimate purchase (excludes copyrighted e.g. Licensed material) or where patterns can be found, and please ALWAYS give credit to where credit is due. This relates to artists and creators – their work deserves to be respected and by their terms, not yours. If you have any questions about this, contact Admin.
  • Links off-site – I will from time to time have links off-site. These will be to people/places I follow for crafty needs. I have no affiliation with these people, nor are they recommendations. I’m just a follower/fan of them – if you have any issues with any of these people, please take it up directly with them.

Moo's Craft Room is not affiliated or associated with any offsite companies, craft sites/shops, Brands, CALs, or designers in any way and none of the above will be monitoring this forum, thus cannot accept any responsibility for any posts/content within this forum.
Hazel

Re: Board Rules

Post by Hazel »

Read and Agree
Last edited by Mrs Moo on Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thank you :)